2019 Annual Luncheon Meeting
Date: Saturday, March 30
Time: 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Location: The Nippon Club – 145 W 57th St (betw 6th + & 7th Aves), New York, NY 10019 Telephone 212.581.2223
• Reduced parking available at Central Parking ,101 West 56th St. Between 6th and 7th Avenues (North side) Telephone 800.836.6665
Bring your ticket to get stamped by the Nippon Club staff.
• 9:00am ~ Flower arrangement set-up by members
• 11:30am ~ Doors open
• 12:00pm ~ Opening remarks
• An Ikenobo video will played during the lunch
• 2:50pm ~ Closing remarks
We will have a Live & Silent Auction of containers and a Raffle of containers and other gifts. Raffle tickets priced $5.00 each, 3 tickets for $10.
Please bring a check or cash and bring bags for your purchases. Cash only. No credit cards accepted.
Luncheon price: $60.00 per person. Members and their guests are same price.
Please register early. If there is a delay your registration, contact “firstname.lastname@example.org” before the deadline date. There will be no refund or cancelation after the deadline date.
Deadline for registration is Wednesday, Mar 20, 2019
After you complete the Registration Form, there are 2 payment options to complete your registration.
- Select your lunch total from the menu on the site under the form. Then click on the blue button to complete the membership payment $ amount using your PAYPAL account or with your credit/debit card (by creating a new PAYPAL account).
- OR – you may also download the Luncheon application form and send a check (Download PDF form). Please print clearly on the form as it is very difficult read handwritten application forms and we want to avoid making mistakes with your details. Also if you download the form and mail a check, all members must fill out this online form too. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. Select your number of attendees from this menu
As an option, you may also download the Luncheon application form and send a check (Download PDF form) to make a payment by check – all the details are available on the form. If you download the form and mail a check, please print very clearly – it is very difficult read handwritten application forms and we want to avoid making mistakes with your details. Thank you for your cooperation.
For information, please contact email@example.com